MGBW Giving Back Program
The focus of Marine Group Boat Works Giving Back Program is to provide community groups – with a Chula Vista tie-in – with in-kind donations and tangible resources such as, volunteers, vehicles, and/or other items.
Marine Group Boat Works invites community and non-profit organizations to submit their request for support of philanthropic programs as they pertain to Chula Vista. Requests should be specific, identifiable projects that involve no overhead on the part of the organization – the more creative the request, the better.
Examples of creative requests include:
- Providing transportation for youth groups to take educational field trips
- Providing art/school supplies for a specific project
- Hosting your fundraiser
- Giving your organization an educational tour of the Marine Group facility
How to apply:
Requests that meet the above criteria can be submitted via email to Leah Yam at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following:
- Brief description of the support that Marine Group Boat Works can provide
- Estimated value of the donation
- Date of when the support would be needed
You may also mail requests to:
Marine Group Boat Works
997 G Street
Chula Vista, CA 91910
In addition, monetary donations/sponsorships are available. Please email Leah Yam at email@example.com for more information. Due to the large volume of requests, Marine Group Boat Works will contact you should your organization/program be a recipient of a donation/sponsorship.