Marine Group Boat Works is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
• Sales, Marketing & Communications Coordinator/Administrative Assistant, Minimum 3 years experience required
• Front Desk Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant, Minimum 3 years experience required
• Pipefitters, Minimum 5 years experience required
• Aluminum Welders/Fitters (combo), minimum 3-5 years experience welding required, must have marine welding and fitting experience
• Steel Welder/Fitters with FCAW experience, minimum 3-5 years experience welding required, must have marine welding and fitting experience
Marine Group Boat Works, LLC is an AA/EEO employer and VEVRAA contractor and shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
How to apply:
here to download the Marine Group Boat Works
2. Complete the form and send it via:
- E-mail to email@example.com
- Fax to (619) 591-0181
- Or mail to 997 G Street, Chula Vista, CA 91910
If you have employment questions, feel free to contact
Human Resources at (619) 427-6767 ext 120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.