Open enrollment is the time of year where you can make changes to your benefit elections. Your elections will take effect January 1, 2022 thru December 31, 2022. The only other time you can make changes to your benefit elections is if you experience a qualifying life event (i.e. marriage, birth, loss or gain of other coverage, etc. within 30 days of event).
We encourage you to review your benefits guide to understand all benefits available to you in detail and to gain a deeper understanding of the plans, how to access care, and ensure an understanding of the resources and tools available to you and your family to support your healthcare needs.
What is Changing?
- We are pleased to announce our new partnerships with Guardian for Dental Coverage and Unum for Life and Disability Coverage!
- Your current Voluntary Life and AD&D elections with The Standard will carry over to Unum with little to no action needed on your part unless you want to make a change during the open enrollment period.
- True Open Enrollment Opportunity! You can enroll for the first time or increase your current Voluntary Life election up to the Guarantee Issue without Evidence of Insurability (EOI)!
- Your doctor visit copays on the Performance HMO plan will be going down in 2022 – reduced primary care office visit copay, reduced hospitalization copays, and reduced tier 2 and tier 3 prescription drug copays. Please review your 2022 Summary of Benefits Coverage (SBC) for complete plan details.
- NEW POS Plan is replacing the current PPO plan. Please review the 2022 Summary of Benefits Coverage (SBC) for complete plan details.
- Although the cost of healthcare continues to rise, MGBW decided that there will be NO changes to employee payroll deductions in 2022!
What You Need to Do:
- Review your benefits guide (on BeneTrac – see Erika in HR w/questions) and discuss your health and benefit options with your family.
- BeneTrac will be available November 8th – November 12th for you to log in and review your coverage
- Log in to BeneTrac to review your benefits.
- Review your benefits guide and discuss your health and benefit options with your family.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – You must re-enroll every year if you wish to continue funding your FSA accounts. Your FSA accounts will be effective January 1, 2022, through December 31, 2022.
- Unum Voluntary Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity – your current voluntary benefit elections with Unum will not roll over to the new plan year. If you wish to continue coverage or enroll in these benefits, you must log in to BeneTrac and actively make your elections for these plans to have coverage in 2022.
- All insurance carriers review and update their drug lists (formularies) twice per year – January 1 and July 1. Sharp has announced there will be changes to their formulary list as of January 1, 2022. A communication has been sent by Sharp to those directly impacted to announce the changes. It is important that you review the prescriptions you take and confirm coverage level.
How To Access BeneTrac:
- Go Online to benetrac.com by Friday 11/12/2021.
- Click on Login
- If you forgot your BeneTrac login information, click on forgot password, otherwise use your existing username & password.
- An alternate employee login screen will appear – enter your information (include second last name if you have one).
- A screen will appear where you will be able to set up a password, this screen also displays your Username and company code (SDHE4662).
Write this down, you will need it in the future! You can re-set your multiple times but it’s easier if you just save your login info. in a secure place for future access.
Your 2022 Plan Year, Health Insurance Virtual Presentation!
¡Su Presentación Virtual Para el Plan De BeneTrac Año 2022!